Sunday 16 June 2013

little letters of gratitude ...

I am dreaming of hosting a party with flowers like these incredible ones from Amy Osaba.  You know I would love to have you over.   Love the words floating above the flowers, would be lovely with a favourite line of poetry, or a great quote.  
Its a while since I posted some little letters, thought it would be a good intention to start the week with.


Little letters of gratitude...
Dear Miss J, I hope rainbow cake, a polka dot dress and being sung happy birthday always makes you happy
Dear opportunity, it sure is nice to hear you knocking
Dear readers, thanks for reading and commenting, you make my day
Dear friends, thanks for coming to the Biggest Morning tea and helping to raise money for such a good cause.
Dear Couch to 5K app you got me through it, back to fit after far to long
Dear Courtney at Click it up a Notch you just opened up the world of manual photography for me.  I always got to the word F-stop and stopped myself, but your basic tutorial showed me how.  This blog is going to look so much better!
Dear rain, thankyou for coming back.  The watertanks were empty and the garden was getting thirsty.
Dear liveFashionable, thank you for the lovely Genet scarf, I loved working with you and I love the scarf too.

Please feel free to share your little letters of gratitude too.



No comments:

Post a Comment