Friday 21 June 2013

Feature Friday: Casa de Lewis Nursery

Today I am featuring the adorable nursery of blogger Sada Lewis from the blog Casa de Lewis. Here is what she says about her nursery:

 I wanted to create a serene space for my little one that would work for a boy or a girl, since we didn't find out the gender. I used a lot of grey and white and accented with a few fun pops of color including yellow and mint. When I was pregnant I used to love sitting in the rocker and just relaxing. Now that our little munchkin is here, and it's a girl (!), I am having so much fun going back and personalizing the space and adding pops of coral here and there. I love that we included the bench in her room so that we can all hang out in there and have a place to sit. I envision us sitting there as she gets older and reading books together. I also love that we installed the book shelves and our wonderful friends and family have filled them with so many books! 

Enjoy!




See how she painted faux molding on her closet doors here



Check out the DIY branch with Stars tutorial here. She also made the chipboard quote with a tutorial here










Thanks so much to Sada for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment