Thursday 6 December 2012

6th Street Gift Guide for Moms

My Holiday gift guides have begun!! I've scoured the internet to find my very favorite gift ideas for some of your favorite people. I'm starting today with Mom! 

This first gift guide are my personal picks. 

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6

Here is my sponsored gift guide for mom. Each of these products has been picked by me from numerous gift guide submissions from sponsors. I hope you find something your mother would love! 


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6




This book is gorgeous. The illustrations are even frame-worthy! 


You can customize these great covers for your mom and they have so many good designs!



I think the Wood Return Address Stamps from Banter and Charm are beautiful. They also make gorgeous personalized stationary that any mother would love. 





There are few things more personal than a monogram. This beautiful necklace will surely mean a lot to your mother. 



This vintage jewelry box has so much charm. Your mother will definitely appreciate this thoughtful gift. 

Your mom will love cozying up with this beautiful 100% yarn throw. The throws from Hattan come in a variety of colors that any mom would love! 

More gift guides coming next week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment