Friday 7 December 2012

Help me decorate our foyer/entrance

Following the completion of our front doors, I would love to sort out our entrance. But as always, I will need your help *shy*
The rest of the doors and architraves are yet to be painted, the glass balustrading is still to come, but this is what we've got so far:





In my previous foyer post HausStylish recommended floating shelves. I've been thinking about this and quite like the idea. Because we have light etc switches every three meters, we hardly ever use this touch screen. I am thinking we could even add a shelf right below it, and cover the touchscreen by a picture frame or something. My concern however is that the shelves would be so short (60cm) and might make this wall look too cramped/busy. What do you think?

I am also considering a side table or an x leg bench perhaps. Would love to hear your thoughts, as always :)


Photos via pinterest


Below is the layout of our foyer/entrance:

Highlighted red, is the 60cm space we've got to work with.


B

No comments:

Post a Comment