Monday 3 December 2012

Going to the chapel...


My best friend's wedding has come and gone... it was a beautiful, fabulous weekend and we made memories we won't soon forget. Friday night, us girls and the bride went out for a grand time on the San Antonio riverwalk (what happens at Pat O' Brien's, stays at Pat O'Brien's...) and Saturday we managed to get the bride successfully to the absolutely gorgeous chapel and the reception that followed. I can't wait until the photographer has more pics to share from the day. I didn't want to step on the photog's toes OR feel like I was working, so I just snapped a few shots here and there and called it a day.

Megan and Brandon, wishing you a life together as beautiful as your lovely wedding was! Cheers... :)


Megan's Grandma made her this stunning brooch bouquet!



bridesmaids' flowers


my updo was perfection. 

everybody now: "awwwwwwww..."  :)


Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment