Thursday 6 December 2012

A birthday tea. (no real tea involved)

First thing's first: thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes yesterday! You sure know how to make a girl feel special. :) It was mostly an ordinary day, with the exception of taking my mom to the airport at 5 in the morning (she's in Vegas with my grandparents now!) and a lovely little lunch with Megan (my friend who just got married over the weekend... they're doing their honeymoon in NYC the week before Christmas, which makes me want to weep with envy). 

Matthew is finishing up his last finals today and tomorrow, and then I have my husband back for over a month. Let that marinate.  It will actually start to feel like Christmas! We can celebrate my birthday! We can do couple things, and feel what it's like to be married to someone! Ha! No but really, I am SO excited. It feels like the end of a very long dry spell. Thank GOODNESS.

Here's a few photos from the River House Tea Room in Gruene. Such a cute little spot, in case you ever have the opportunity to go!

 keepin' it country... this is Texas, after all...

I love that cute little face! 

Megan's bling.

it's my birthday, and I'll match the curtains if I want to....


love my new address stamp from here... excellent, quick service in this shop, and great prices. she's closed 'til January though... bummer. 

PS - new post on the photo blog!

PPS - the 20 blog/20 ad spaces giveaway is still on! The winner of this one is one lucky duck...




No comments:

Post a Comment