Monday 17 December 2012

Polkadots and Peacock

Hello little Christmas elves! How are your holiday plans coming along? Who's done with all their gift shopping? Who hasn't even started yet?

*raises hand*

Every year, I swear I'll get started early, and every year I'm one of the idiots fighting traffic and standing in lines and breaking out in a terrible itchy holiday stress rash.        

Ok, maybe I'm the only one with the rash. Don't judge.

Moving right along: Matthew and I just got back from a nice long weekend at the ranch and some much needed R&R. Exactly what the doctor ordered as far as getting rid of last week's yucky cold goes. While there, I even managed to wrangle my husband for a little outfit shoot during a trip into town. I really love this sweet polkadot shirt I just bought at Target, though I'm sad to say I don't see it anywhere online. Here's another really cute one I'm thinking about going for too. Yay for Target!

 
 
 
 
 
{ Shirt: Target (recent, but not online--similar here), Pants: Gap, Shoes: J.Crew (similar here), Bag: thrifted, Necklace: Stella & Dot }

No comments:

Post a Comment