Monday 10 December 2012

6th Street Gift Guides for Kids


 I'm back with another fun gift guide! This time I'm focusing on fun items for the adorable children in our lives. 

Here are my personal picks for kids:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6

 Here is my sponsored gift guide for kids. Each of these products has been picked by me from numerous gift guide submissions from sponsors. I hope you find something your children would love! 

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6




Rockey Paper and Design makes special paper goods and designs for every occasion. I especially adore these customizable lunch boxes. They come in a variety of styles and colors. 



There is even a little chalkboard inside that you can write a sweet note to your child on. 

*Please note that the deadline for ordering these lunch boxes before Christmas is December 11th! So order now!!*



 I love this whimsical oil painting and isn't the name so sweet! 

Not only does Tawna have beautiful oil paintings for sale but she also does custom paintings from your kids' artwork! 

I think this is the cutest idea. Imagine how excited your kid would be to see his drawing turned into a real work of art. 



How sweet is this print from Wicked Paper? I think it would look good in any room, boy or girl. Wicked Paper has an amazing selection of prints for children's rooms. 






Pin my Travels sells customized, pinnable maps that enable your children to document all of their travels. I think this is a great way to teach your children about geography and it's also really fun for them to be able to pin where they go in the world. 



What kid wouldn't love their own ring toss game! This game from Ella Lou is made from 100% natural European wool and is made by Dutch and Belgian mothers who work from home. Since this ring toss is soft it's great for a playroom or kids room! 


Judy Kaufmann is the designer behind Print and Prints. Her posters and prints are colorful and whimsical. 

Her work would look great in your child's room and make a perfect gift for any kid. 
Another gift guide coming later in the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment