Tuesday 18 December 2012

Speaking at Alt & I Need Your Help!!



High Gloss Issue 3- Design by Emily Ruddo


For the past two years I've the opportunity to attend Alt Design Summit in downtown Salt Lake City. It is one of the highlights of my year. This year tickets sold out at lighting speed and I didn't get a chance to buy one!

Luckily, by some miracle, I was asked to speak at Alt Summit this year!! I couldn't be happier (or more nervous).  I am speaking on the panel entitled, It's Not Too Late to Start a Blog. I feel privileged to be speaking with Mara Kofoed, Steph Morgan and Erin Kennedy.  

I've been trying to think of what to say at this panel and I really would LOVE some help and input from all of you!! 

If you want to  help me out please go here to take a quick survey. 

Thank You!! 

And don't forget to enter the Land of Nod Giveaway! It ends tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment