Sunday 3 June 2012

10 Trip Things

photo (12)

















1. Picked up a little light reading at the airport on the way to Florida. Boy, do I have things to say about this book. But it will have to wait for another post. 
* * * * *

photo (13)


















2. On the plane with my seester. You don’t see her on the blog much, but I do have a seester.
* * * * *

photo (14)

















3. Incidentally, I also have a little brother. As I mentioned in this post, my sister and I met him for the first time while on this trip. He was so, so sweet.
* * * * *

  photo (16)

















4. Got hit by the outer bands of Tropical Storm Beryl. Lucky us.
* * * * *

photo (17)

















5. HOGWARTS!!! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter did not disappoint. I miss it terribly.
* * * * *

photo (18)

















6. The butterbeer blew my mind.
* * * * *

photo (19)

















7. Kristin and I had an amazing time together!
* * * * *

photo (20)

















8. Meeting Sarah Tucker made my life.
* * * * *

photo (21)

















9. Finally had a sunny day and some pool time.
* * * * *

photo (23)

















10. Last minute purchase in the Orlando airport on the way home. I will wear it with pride.
* * * * *

Hope you’ve all had a nice weekend! Weirdly, I am suuuper excited to get back in the swing of a new week. Bring it on, Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment