Wednesday 6 June 2012

That day I met Sarah Tucker…

It’s such a strange experience, to be in the flesh with someone who you’ve stalked on the Internet for so long. I began reading Sarah’s blog when I first started SOML, and vice versa, and honestly, she’s felt like a part of my life for more than a year and a half now. She’s been off gallivanting around Europe and back around to Florida, capturing her beautiful life in photographs and sweet words, and I’ve immensely enjoyed getting to know her. Meeting up in real life was the perfect cherry on top. She’s just how she seems on her blog… gorgeous and sweet as pie. She made the two hour trek to Orlando and took Kristin and I down to Winter Park for some lunch and shopping, and the day just couldn’t have been more perfect. (well, I suppose it could have been cooler and less humid, FLORIDA.)

Here’s some photographic evidence from the day… if I didn’t have these pictures, I might have believed it was all just a nice dream. :)

IMG_8357-1IMG_8346-1 

After lunch we headed to THE Rifle Paper Company store… like kids in candy shop, we were. :)

IMG_8378-1IMG_8375-1 IMG_8377-1 bought this one for Matthew <3

IMG_8364-1IMG_8390-1-2 IMG_8394-2-1-2

And there you have it! Our fun little afternoon in Winter Park. Thanks again for a lovely first IRL meeting, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment