Monday 25 June 2012

Master bedroom progress ...

I've managed to make a bit of progress on the master bedroom. The Ikea dressing table was latest most recent purchase and it is a perfect fit for that little wall :)

And you can finally see those lamps in action. 

The quilt cover set you see in these photos I bought recently. Since we don't have a clothes line or a dryer, I air dryer on this clothes airer. I stretched it across and when it dried it had 4 "dimples" :( ... I couldn't be bothered ironing it, so I stretched the throw over it instead *shy*. Hope the "dimples" come out in the next wash :S
Also, I think the pillow cases that came with the set are king size, because our pillows are "swimming" in them ... Might need to buy some king size pillows after all  ....

I haven't been using the dressing table since there is no mirror on it ... I was thinking of this Ikea one but am wondering if I should go with something bigger so it leans on the wall? What do you think?

So what do you think of my master bedroom styling? Be honest though. I would love to hear your thoughts on how to improve it. Also, any suggestions regarding the rug, artwork above the wall and curtain suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)






B

No comments:

Post a Comment