Wednesday 13 June 2012

The Color Issue

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I have Aarean here from Color Issue, which is a really fun blog featuring colorful finds from all around the web.  As a definite color enthusiast myself, I always enjoy what Aarean curates or creates for her readers. Today she's making a few simple suggestions for brightening up a drab day. There's a definite psychology behind color, and wearing it can instantly brighten your mood. Enjoy!


Photobucket
1.sixtyseven wedge     2.anthro scarf    3.NARS lip pencil

Hi! I'm Aarean, the author of The Color Issue and a die hard color enthusiast! If there's one piece of advice I'd give for anyone feeling a little "out of sorts" when it comes to their style... it would be to ADD COLOR! Here are a few of my favorite "frumpy remedies" that always seems to work like a charm...


1. Change those flats or tennies to a fun wedge or heel (this will make you feel and look more feminine in seconds)
2. Add a colorful scarf (they make any outfit look put together)
3. lastly slap on some lipstick (like my mom always said "lips don't like to feel naked" haha)

**on a sidenote if you're feeling really ambitious try painting your nails, that always seems to get me out of my drabby rut--I have done a few really fun nail tutorials you might want to check out HERE, HERE and HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment