Thursday 21 June 2012

Serena & Lily Look for Less

Serena and Lily is one of my very favorite online stores. They do an amazing job at finding classic pieces that are really unique. I also love their bedding. I've ordered many items from them for clients and myself. But like all of you I love a good deal and their pieces can be a little pricey. 

I've pulled together some look-for-less options for you today! 

Serena & Lily Riviera Arm Chair vs. Seatingexpert.com Bali Hai Chair



Serena & Lily Spinnaker Lamp vs. Salemom.com Rope Table Lamp


Serena & Lily Hayworth Shelf vs. Home Decorators Reflections Bookcase

I love getting a designer look for less! 

1 comment:

  1. The commercial outdoor furniture collection at Missouri Table and Chair contain many choices in restaurant patio furniture. Popular table options include lightweight aluminum, many colors of resin, and the sleek look of granite, among others. They carry a wide variety of table sizes to fit any restaurant patio layout along with a large selection of table bases that are lightweight and weatherproof, yet plenty durable to support your tables for outdoor use.

    ReplyDelete