Saturday 26 January 2013

Hi, I'm an ENFP... what are you?

I know this personality test has been linked to on a few blogs lately, but I felt it was worth sharing here too. SO fascinating! I took the test a couple weeks ago (it only takes a few minutes to answer all the questions!), and I was truly astounded by the results. It pegged me perfectly, and what was even more awesome was the results of Matthew's test. I honestly found myself shaking my head and laughing the entire time I read both his assessment and mine.

I am an ENFP, and he is an INTJ. In other words, we almost couldn't be more different! My favorite part of the ENFP assessment says:

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

If you only knew how true this is. I literally have a "silly switch" that is involuntarily flipped almost every evening around 9 or 10 o'clock. It drives Matthew insane. It also tends to come into effect around kids or dogs... ha!

So.... what personality type are you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment