Wednesday 9 January 2013

New Ideas for Places to Buy Home Accessories

Sometimes I get a little tired of looking at the same places time after time for home accessories. Don't get me wrong I love all the usuals like Pottery Barn, Anthro, West Elm etc but I like finding gems at some other lesser known places every now and then. Today I thought I would introduce you to some of my favorite online sources for home accessories that you might not know about. 

Country Door: Buoyant Glass Balls $34.99 / Greek Key Mirror $99 / Mirror Trio $23.99

Sky Iris is a little on the pricier side but it has some really unique pieces that you can't find anywhere else. I love those golden pheasants! I usually go to Country Door to score great deals on furniture but they also have some neat accessories and great mirrors for great deals! 
Lands End: Wool Cable Knit Rug $239.99  / Floral Ottoman $299 / Loop Decorative Pillow $34.99

I love going to C Wonder to find great trays. They have really neat designs and patterns. Land's End has some really beautiful pillows and rugs and amazing sales! 


Elizabeth's Embellishments: Bird Lamp $180.95/ Dolomite Mirrors $24-$28.95 / Hanging Mercury Glass Lamp $50.95 / Calligraphy Stoneware Trays $10.95
HSN: Ikat Trays $14.95 / Ceramic Garden Stool $179.95 / Handcrafted Frame $15.95 / Numbers Pillow $44.95 / Porcelain Dogs $39.95

Elizabeth's Embellishments accessories are a little shabby chic for my taste but if I look hard I can find some beautiful items that work well in a more contemporary home. I've gotten some great pieces at HSN.com. They let you make flex payments which is great if you can't pay for an item all at once. 
Sunday in Color: Squirrel Lamp $92 / Suitcase Set $45 / Mushroom Bank $28

I love going to India Rose for bath accessories and doormats. Sunday in Color has some really beautiful items for children's spaces. 

What are some of you favorite places to buy home accessories? 

No comments:

Post a Comment