Friday 6 July 2012

Black grasscloth wallpaper....do I take the plunge?

I have been working up the courage to go black on the wall behind my dining room table and I think this inspirational image by mo+mo living finally has me decided!!  This gorgeous wall is actually a Masonite board with a black plaster finish, very clever, very low commitment.  While I love the texture of the wall I think my dining chairs will chip the finish.  Hopefully a grass cloth wallpaper will achieve the texture but have the durability we need.  
I am hoping these Schumacher grasscloth wallpaper swatches from Decorators Best (above) will help me decide.  Of course the one I really want is the Phillip Jeffries Rivets (top left), but like the New Bamboo bag from Gucci (top right) its firmly in the can't be justified basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment