Thursday 5 July 2012

Our Fourth of July


follow me on instagram @kirstenkrason

I hope you all had an amazing 4th of July. We partied hard in Provo and had so much fun. We ate lots of yummy food, rode in the Provo parade, ate snow cones, went shopping, BBQd, played card games and watched fireworks. It felt like summer which is just what you want on the 4th of July. 

I also wanted to mention that my sponsor Brightsides Designs is offering these two patriotic prints for 50% off for the rest of July! 


The Land that I Love print is only $4.50 and the Land of the Free print is only $6! Stock up for next year. These are too good of a deal to pass up! 

This weekend I'm off to beautiful Lake Powell. 


photo via lakepowell.com

I'll be returning next week with more room reveals from the model home. Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment