Monday 9 July 2012

Cresthaven Dining & Kitchen

Last week I shared the Living Room I did for the model home and this week I'm sharing the Dining and Kitchen area. Here is the mood board I create for the space. 



Our budget for the dining room and kitchen was $1,000. I think I went over about $100 on this room. If we had been able to afford it I would have loved to have done curtains in here as well and add more accessories and a backsplash to the kitchen. I think for $1,000 I did the best I could with this space. 


Rug: Safavieh Dhurries Light Blue Rug from Wayfair | I actually scored this rug for a little cheaper on Joss & Main. 


My intern Kayley found these lamps on Craigslist for $25 each. I had the fabric from the living room pillows matched at Lowes to get that great salmon color. I painted them myself using this tutorial. I tried and tried to find new shades but we ran out of time. I find that finding the perfect lamp shade is sometimes impossible. So we made do with what we had. 

Sideboard: Isala Sideboard from Ikea



Coral Artwork: Z Gallerie I don't think it's available anymore. We got them for $79 each. 




Orchid: Pier 1

We got the table on sale at DownEast for $175! It's originally from Pottery Barn. 

Chairs: Ingolf Chair from Ikea


The barstools were a great find on Craigslist. We got them for $15 each! 



Rug: Kite Kilim Rug from West Elm | We scored this rug for a great deal on sale a few months ago. 


Urchin: Donated by Honeymoon at Home


Chalkboard Jars: Pier 1


To see other posts and rooms from this model home go here

No comments:

Post a Comment