Tuesday 3 July 2012

Cresthaven Living Room


I wanted the overall feel of the model home to be breezy and fresh feeling. Basically I wanted it to be different from most model homes that you see in Utah. My client and I fell in love with Benjamin Moore's Palladian Blue after seeing it used by Caitlin Creer. So we based the room off of that. This is the first time in my life I have ever started a room with paint color rather than fabric. It was a little tricky but we were able to pull it all together with a raspberry, yellow and blue color scheme. 

Here is the mood board I created for the Living Room. 


Our overall budget was around $2,000 for the room. We were able to get some great deals on the pieces in this room and a few items donated by Etsy sellers. For this room we stayed pretty much on budget. 

Here it is! 


Rug: Rugs USA Homespun Chevron Rug in Light Blue  We got it for a great deal. Rugs USA has amazing sales all the time.  



American Beauty Print: Donated by Laura Mae Dooris
Floral Watercolor: Birds of Ashmae


Wicker Chair: T.J. Maxx 
Silver Lamp: T. J. Maxx
Pink Pillow Cover: Sewn by Local Utah Seamstress Alli Middleton alliemp07@live.com


Yellow and White Striped Curtains: Sewn by Blue Spindle
These curtains are my favorite part of the room. They were made by one of my best friends. She does such a great job! Her shop, Blue Spindle, is offering %15 off all pillow orders for one month using code krason2012. 

Media Cabinet: Reflections Collection from Home Decorators Collection
Gray Side Tables: Ikea Lack Tables 


Crystal Lamp: Target
White Flowers: Target 
Pink Pillow: Sewn by Blue Spindle  
 As mentioned above Blue Spindle is offering %15 off all pillow orders for one month using code krason2012. 



Floral Pillows: Donated by Woody Liana


Sofa: Chloe Velvet Sofa from Macy's 
This sofa is really great! I think for $600 it's a steal. It's comfortable and has such a classic shape. 
Silver Side Table: T.J. Maxx

I'll be posting more rooms in the weeks to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment