Monday 9 July 2012

Urban Family Photos

It is POURING rain here in ATX—something that doesn’t happen all too often, and so feels like quite an event when it does. I decided to cozy up on the couch with my (very nervous) pups and blog a family session from a few weeks ago. My friend Megan, her mom, her sister, and her sister’s adorable little son, Chase, wanted some nice family pictures (especially to frame a few for Dad for Father’s day), so we wandered around downtown New Braunfels and also the lobby of the Faust hotel, and got some great shots!  Some were more “posed,” but as per usual, my favorites are the ones that capture action and relationship. Candid and organic photos are definitely the “look” I’ll be going for in my business.

On that note (“my business”), the only thing holding me back right now is a business NAME. I want it to be something cool, and not my actual name, because my name is boring. Thing is, I’m horrible at coming up with cool names for things. (See: Story of My Life blog.)  ;P

If anyone wants to suggest business names for me, I will reward you with a lifetime of gratitude and indebtedness. Ha!

Happy Monday evening, everyone…

IMG_9611-1bstoryboardtest003IMG_9631-1bstoryboardtest004 IMG_9477-1bIMG_9588-1b IMG_9591-1b IMG_9594-1b IMG_9623-2b IMG_9765-2b storyboardtest005b IMG_9749-1-2bIMG_9713-2b IMG_9722-1b IMG_9664-1b IMG_9850-1b IMG_9877-x2b

No comments:

Post a Comment