Thursday 19 July 2012

“the Blogger Bubble Necklace”

I just made that up. I don’t think it’s really called that.  But do you know that crazy/huge/awesome bubble necklace you are seeing all over everywhere lately, like this one from J.Crew? Well, there’s one out there for a WAY BETTER deal, and I just wanted to tell you about it. You know, so we can all look like clones walking around in our crazy/huge/awesome bubble necklaces. :)

So, said necklace is on sale over at GroopDealz.com, and they have TWELVE different colors, all only $19.99! Yee-haw. I’ll be sporting color #3 here pretty soon. It’s true.

deal_1446

* * * * *
Oh, and while you’re at it, check out these gorg ruffle tops. This site is kind of like Groupon, but cuter. Hehe. At EIGHT dollars, these pretty shirts are a steal. I might just buy every color! (I’ve been known to do that….)

Check them out here.

ruffle

No comments:

Post a Comment