Saturday 11 August 2012

I need the serenity.....of these calming living spaces

After three days of stormy weather we all have cabin fever.  The kids woke up before 6am, my rhubarb jelly is not a success, its been a grumpy old day.  I need the serenity and space of these  living spaces. Lots of white, a little bit of rustic, mid century vignettes, no clutter.  Feel the serenity! 
The pendant!  I want something with that feel for my entrance.   And isn't that courtyard perfect for a quiet cup of coffee.   Images above and below via South Shore Decorating
 The image below is one I keep coming back to at the moment.  Perhaps because I envy the displays on the low tables, so not possible with a 1 year old!!  Perhaps because I have kelim envy.  Would love to see the rest of the house but I have never been able to find it.
And then I want to wake up, on the right side of the bed, with the summer sun shining and go and swim in this pool.  (both images via Blood & Champagne)
Well I can dream, and I feel a little less grumpy.  Time to go and hug my poor grumped at family.

No comments:

Post a Comment