Thursday 23 August 2012

Let’s talk hair again.

 IMG_6439-1 oh yes, I just put that on the internet.

IMG_6517a 
And what, pray tell, caused such a transformation? My Hana Elite flat iron, of course (pictured below). Yep, this is a review, but I’ll make it quick. This flat iron rocks my face off. As you can maybe tell from the “before” picture, I have some hair. And by “some hair,” I mean masses of coarse, wavy/curly, and extremely puffy hair. The first picture is how my hair looks immediately after blow drying… so yeah, flat irons have always been my friends. I used to profess my undying love for my Chi, but now I profess my undying love for my Hana Elite. You know, in life, sometimes relationships just grow apart. Chi, it was nice knowing you…

No but seriously, while both are excellent irons, the Hana is less bulky and has temperature settings, whereas Chi does not.  Also, it comes with 5 million other little awesome things in the massive swag box you get, just for ordering. (it came with a hair brush, a blush brush, lip gloss, an eyelash curler, hand sanitizer, nail files, a sleep mask, a case for the flat iron, and a rubber pad for the flat iron…. holla???!)

Thanks so much to Misikko and Hana Salon for allowing me to try out their fabulous products. And if you’re in the market for a new blow dryer, check out this review I wrote a while back. Happy Thursday!

IMG_6543-1 IMG_6555-1

No comments:

Post a Comment