Monday 20 August 2012

Today I will…

…Edit photos

IMG_6303-1

…Write a letter

IMG_6352

…Answer these

IMG_6402

…Fold this

IMG_6395-1 (not pictured: the 4,567,000 other loads)

…Love on these two

IMG_6239-1IMG_6287

…Drink this

IMG_6205

What will you do today?

* * * * *

Side note: Blogging, for me, is an interesting way to create something beautiful out of the mundane. When I woke this morning, I looked at the Monday stretched before me and it seemed filled with arduous tasks… and it still is… But sometimes, just photographing things and sharing it with the world helps to make every day things seem… artistic? Not sure. But then, of course, there’s all the other things you do with a day, that aren’t really picture worthy no matter what way you spin it. I’m still not quite sure what to do about those! Happy Monday to you…

No comments:

Post a Comment