Monday 13 August 2012

that about sums up the weekend.

IMG_5261-1

I don’t know about you, but every time I buy paint, I have a minor panic attack. This is my “I really, really hope this doesn’t royally suck” face.

Over the weekend, Matthew and I went to a wall paper store and spent quite some time pouring through the books to find the perfect pretty paper, only to find out, in the end, that the one I had my heart set on was $85 DOLLARS A ROLL and we would need 8 rolls to cover the one small wall we wanted it for. What the…?!! Apparently wall paper is only for the high rollers, no pun intended. So we’re back to painting with the rest of the peasants, and going for some cream and buttery yellow stripes this time around. I’ll have to do a before and after… if, of course, the after is better than the before.  

In other news, my photography business now has a name, a logo, and a Facebook page. Baby steps, people! Website coming soon, but if you care to “like” the page on Facebook, I’d love you for it. Don’t make me beg…

Happy Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment