Monday 26 November 2012

A peek at our Thanksgiving



Happy week after Thanksgiving! Hope your holiday was full of good food and fun. We had a quiet day with my mom and sister, and enjoyed all the favorites... turkey and gravy, ham, sweet potato casserole and mashed poatoes, green beans, corn, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, cobbler, and chocolate dipped peanut butter balls for good measure. You would have thought we were feeding an army, not just four people! Leftovers were had by all. :)

And so begins the countdown to Christmas. My Instagram feed has been blowing up with Christmas tree photos, and I'm a little jealous... we won't be getting ours 'til later in the week, and even then, I'm not sure how it will work since Matthew isn't supposed to lift anything heavy (darn that appendix!). 

Anyway, enough of my rambling for now. Hope your Monday is minimally painful and your week gets off to a great start...














No comments:

Post a Comment