Monday 5 November 2012

DIY Minimalist floating TV unit

Having recently received a quote for a custom made tv unit in two pack, I decided that it simply isn't worth the cost. So instead, I am considering this Ikea hack using Akurum/Faktum wall cabinets. This is not something MrB needs right now as he is so busy as it is, so I won't bother him with it until I've sussed it all out... For starters, the thing that concerns me is the fact that in a lot of the photos I've found online, once joined together, the doors don't line up ... Is this something that can be fixed?

What do you think? Should we give it a go? Or is the poor quality not worth it? I really don't want something that will fall apart quickly ...



See what I mean about the doors not lining up?






B

No comments:

Post a Comment