Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Favorite Free Holiday Gift Tags

I love packaging gifts. Wrapping presents is one of my favorite parts about gift-giving! I love finding beautiful tags and I love it even more when they are free! Smitten Design is offering free printable tags on their blog today. 
Go here to get them! 
Also if you mention this post you can get 10% off their premade Christmas cards!  

Here are a few of my other favorite free Holiday printables I've seen around the web. 


Tags from Sass & Peril


Get all the downloads for a Holiday party at Hostess with the Mostess


Check out these cute little tags from Lemon Squeezy


These Typographic Gift Tags from Eat Drink Chic are beautiful. 


I printed out some of these beautiful tags from Jones Design Company for my Christmas gifts this year. 

I love these beautiful tags from Design Sponge designed by Julia Rothman


I am obsessed with these sweet tags by Little Paper Dog


Sweet and simple tags from Love vs. Design


Knit gift tags from Eat Drink Chic

Enjoy all of your gift giving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment