Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sale on awesome photography tutorials... Get 'em while they're hot!

I've been an affiliate with Photography Concentrate for some time now, and I am so, so proud to help promote their fabulous photography tutorials. The Extremely Essential Camera Skills tutorial literally transformed my understanding of my camera in just one evening, so yeah. I am forever grateful!  Scrounging around the Internet for quality "free" info is time consuming y'all, and will only get you so far. (this tutorial is on sale for $29.97 through Tuesday, Nov 27th, and in my opinion it's worth ten times that!)

So, consider this a public service announcement. If you love photography and want to understand your DSLR and shooting in manual, you'll want to look into this sale. There's also several other fab tutorials (the "super photo editing skills" one taught me Lightroom... it's legit), some great freebies and articles, and an awesome giveaway going down over there, so check it all out.  Might I also add that the tutorials would make a great gift to a photography enthusiast? They are even more affordable than normal right now, and worth every single penny. I can't say enough good things about these guys. But I will... I'll stop now.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment