Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Favorite Holiday Decorations


Now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to start decking the halls! I've picked some of my very favorite Holiday decorations to share with you today. These are items that I would gladly put in my own home. 

I think this little Glass Cloche from Target is beautiful and a little charming.  I made this Boxwood Wreath from Paper Source last year and it took forever but I love how it looks. 


I bought these cute little pinecone gnomes at World Market for Jett's room. They are adorable.  I have been loving this Snow Globe from West Elm for weeks. I finally broke down and bought it. It's amazing in person! 


Anthropologie always has beautiful Christmas decor. I can't stop dreaming about a tree filled with these  Bon Voyager ornaments.  I love the idea of these letterpressed "from Santa" tags on my kid's presents this year. I just ordered some of these Garland gift tags from Rifle Paper Co. 


We have a train that goes around our tree so I can't have a skirt that is too bulky. This Basket Tree Skirt from Terrain would be perfect! I've been imagining this Pottery Barn Holiday pillow in my Living Room ever since I first saw it. 


Last year I ordered a stocking from Paloma's Nest and I've been dreaming about getting another one ever since.  I wish I had a fireplace to string this advent calendar from Land of Nod on. 


Love this beautiful Moravian hanging star from Sears. I've been racking my brain for somewhere I can put this "O Holy Night" print from Jones Design Company. 

To check out more of my favorite Christmas finds go to my Holiday Pinterest board

No comments:

Post a Comment