Friday 30 November 2012

Feature Friday: Little Black Door




Today I am featuring the home of Elizabeth from Little Black Door. You are going to love her mixing of prints and her injection of color in her home.

Here is how she describes her design style:

"My style is as difficult to pinpoint as my natural hair color. I grew up in a very traditional home, design wise, and that has definitely influenced my style. However, I love nothing more than messing with tradition. Color plays a big role in all that I do and a variety of different fabrics and patterns are vital. Beauty and comfort are of equal importance and a sense of humor always manages to sneak in.  I always try to achieve something that feels familiar but looks unique. My home is far from complete, but the journey is what I enjoy the most".

Enjoy!!



Read more about this Entry here.










Read more about the living room here.






You can read more about this dining room here.





You can read more about the master bedroom here.






You can read more about the gallery wall here.





Read more about the kitchen here.




Read more about the bathroom here









Read more about the family room here .




Read more about the outdoor space here.

Thanks so much to Elizabeth for letting me feature her beautiful home. Make sure you check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment