Wednesday 28 November 2012

To the Christmas tree tent we go

Everyone needs a Christmas Tree Shopping outfit, didn't you know? Matthew and I plan to go shopping for our Christmas tree tonight or tomorrow, which might possibly be my favorite ever thing about Christmas. We go to those big white Christmas tree tents and pay too much and pretend to be in the forest while we breathe in the heavenly scent of the pine... mmmmm. :)

Here's what I plan on wearing to the event. (This sort of thing matters.)

But wait! Listen to this song, too, if you haven't already heard it on the radio. My favorite right now. Makes me want to get up and dance around and grab strangers off the street and give 'em a big hug and kiss. Music is powerful!










 
{ hat and shirt (similar): Gap, Jeggings: Banana Republic (similar here), Shoes: Target (similar here), Bracelets: F21, Necklace: an antique store ($4!) }

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment