Wednesday 31 October 2012

A black and white themed bridal shower


My best friend's wedding is fast approaching (December 1st! SO soon!), and as maid of honor, one of my duties was to throw the bride-to-be a shower.  Well, that shower happened the weekend before last, and it was a great success if I do say so myself! 

Megan's wedding colors are black, white, and light yellow, and so I stuck with those colors as a theme for the shower. Pinterest was a huge source of inspiration because, frankly, I have zero vision of my own when it comes to these things and, also frankly, I was shocked that everything came together as splendidly as it did in the end. Here are some photos from the day!



these salted caramel macarons from La BoƮte here in Austin were a big hit!

gorg cake by the bride's sister


made the cupcakes myself, thank you very much! cupcake liners from Sur La Table.




by Martha Stewart Crafts, from Micahael's

wrapped clear tea lights with washi tape

for party favors, guests were given cute bags to fill up with goodies from the food table 


beautiful bride :)

Hope you enjoyed your peek into the shower! Happy Wednesday... (and incidentally, Happy Halloween!)

No comments:

Post a Comment