Wednesday 17 October 2012

I wouldn’t get shot at in the forest.

Do you know how they say you should wear neon colors when you’re hiking in the forest, so hunters don’t mistake you for game and accidentally pop you? That’s what today’s outfit made me think of. The orange shirt is blindingly bright, and I even paired it with a neon yellow scarf that I decided made me look weird and neckless, thus it did not make the cut for outfit shots.

I head home from Virginia today… back to the real world and a mountain of editing and laundry and housework and a few loose ends for a shower I’m throwing Saturday. Oh, vacation. You thwart me again!

Don’t be fooled, though—photos from the trip have only just begun, and I have a couple more outfits I’ll be sharing while I get my act together at home.  Same time, same place tomorrow? See you then!

Virginia Day 4-2215-1Virginia Day 4-2223-1 Virginia Day 4-2201-1

{ Cardigan, shirt, and jeans: J.Crew (shirt on sale here, similar cardigan on sale here), Boots: Franco Sarto (similar here), Bag: Theit }

PS – that fence behind me in these pics is electric. I know that because it shocked the heck out of me when I tried to lean up against it.

Fence: 1
Jenni: 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment