Monday 29 October 2012

The Tea Tavern

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? You East Coasters gearing up for the big storm? I'll be saying prayers all week for friends and family in the line of fire. Hopefully everyone is able to evacuate or hunker down safely!

As for today's post, if you're in the Roanoke area, be sure and stop by the White Oak Tea Tavern. Kristin and I went there during my Virginia trip and I just couldn't help but share these pictures from our lunch. Everything was just so good and presented so beautifully! We got both Autumn Orchard and Lavender teas, and both were marvelous.

Have a great Monday...





 the most delicious warm chicken salad with spinach and artichoke my mouth has ever beheld. It's  served in a loaf of bread with honey on the side for dipping extra bread in.





No comments:

Post a Comment