Tuesday 16 October 2012

Bag of Sunshine


Last week I wanted to bring a little happy gift to a friend in need. I saw this adorable "box of sunshine" on happy money saver and I thought it was a great idea. 


I wanted to create a smaller version of it so I hit up my local Target to see what I could find. 


I picked out a few great yellow items that would bring a smile to my friends' face. 

I was planning on putting them all in a box but I ended up finding this little gold makeup bag for $5 on sale at Target so my "sunshine box" turned into a "sunshine bag". 


If you wanted to recreate this project you can find great little gold bags here


And then I finished it off with a little tag. 

Download the image below and create your own little "bag of sunshine". 


 Spread the love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment