Thursday 18 October 2012

College Prep

I'm calling today's look "college prep" because, well, it looks preppy and a bit collegiate, as you'll soon see.

And speaking of college, I miss it. Never thought those words would come out of my mouth. But I do, I really do! I miss quirky professors and new textbooks, syllabi and deadlines. Learning. Growing. Changing. Cramming. I miss it all!  While East this week, we passed by beautiful old universities in our travels here and there, and I had to wonder what it would be like to attend one.  I did my time at both a crappy community college surrounded by strip clubs and scary neighborhoods, and a newer school with little character. Surely the walls of a historic old university are imbibed with more energy and dedication than others? That's how it is in my little fantasies of going back to school, anyway. 

What about you? If you're done with school, do you sometimes dream of going back? (or of starting up, if you've never been?) What's in your way?

Have a happy Thursday. :)




{ Shirt, Cords, and Belt: J.Crew (similar shirt here, similar cords here or here), Sweater: Banana Republic outlet, Shoes: c/o Blowfish, Glasses: Derek Cardigan }


PS - Thanks so much to Kristin for taking my outfit shots all week! She did a great job, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment