Tuesday 23 October 2012

Bat Attack

I'll be the first to admit I don't really like Halloween. It actually kind of creeps me out. I don't really enjoy decorating for Halloween because it scares me plus most of the decorations I find are a little tacky. But for the sake of my kids I've decided to start buying a few decorations each year. 

This year I put some bats on the wall. I know it's not very exciting but it's the best I could do. 



I actually really like them and Jett got pretty excited when he woke up from his nap and saw our house had been attacked by bats. 


I just bought a pack of foam bats at Target and stuck them to the wall with putty. I also created a little black and white scallop banner using the same technique I used for my sparkly silver Christmas banner I made at Christmas last year. I found the black and white foam sheets at Walmart. 


I also bought a cute owl snow globe at T.J. Maxx. So that's as exciting as it gets around her for Halloween. Next year I'll step up my game I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment