Monday 1 October 2012

A quick trip


Happy Monday to you! There's me and some horses near our little cabin in Grass Valley, California this weekend. We took a quick trip there for a good friend's wedding, and now we're home getting caught back up on regular life... sigh. I feel hung over, but I'm not even.

Some highlights of the weekend included:

- Trying an In-N-Out burger for the first time
- Hearing some crazy stories from Matthew and his buddies' old frat days
- Crying like a baby at the wedding, even though I barely knew anyone (weddings and funerals... get me every time...)
- Purchasing J.K. Rowling's new book (I will review it here when I'm done. All I can say so far is that it's the complete opposite of Harry Potter in every way, but I sorta knew that going in.)

More to come on the trip later! Gotta go play catch up. Have a great day now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment