Tuesday 2 October 2012

Our Sofa Bed Search

With a new baby arriving we knew we were going to be having guests staying the night at our house and we literally had no where for them to sleep. So we were on the hunt for a good sofa bed! 

We ended up going with the Hagalund sofa bed from Ikea. So far we have been really impressed with it. My favorite thing about it is the size. Since this piece had to be in my office we couldn't go with anything too big. You could fit two people on it but it might be a little tight. It fits one really comfortably. Josh and I have actually napped on it a few times and we both think it's really comfortable. Josh wasn't 100% sold on the white slipcover but once I paint my office it will pop a little from the wall. 

Ikea actually had a ton of great sofa bed options. If we had the space we would have gone with the Extorp. But it was way too bulky and big for my office.

Here are a few other small scale sofa sleepers that I liked.

Home USA Grey Loveseat / Ava Tufted Sleeper Sofa / Renu Leather Sleeper Sofa / Julius Sleeper Sofa / Deco Convertible Sofa / Twin Sleeper Sofa in Khaki 

No comments:

Post a Comment