Thursday 18 October 2012

Studio Mucci Tassle Garland and Discount Code


Last Sunday we blessed Jane in our Church.  It was a great day!  I wanted to have some simple decorations so I was delighted when Studio Mucci reached out to me and offered me one of their Tassel Garlands to review. 


I chose the Neon and Pastel Garland and it is amazing! 


It was the perfect thing to hang for our special day. 




There are so many amazing things people have done with Tassle Garlands. I'm sure you've seen them all over the web. 








Studio Mucci makes all kind of beautiful garlands as well as other things. 
Their garlands are great for parties or even just for decoration. Right now they are offering my customers 10% in their etsy shop. Just use the code FALL2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment