Friday 5 October 2012

Friday Faces

Another week, gone so soon! Friday usually means meeting new faces around here, so since I have quite the to-do list I need to get to-doing today, we'll jump right in.

* * * * *

Meet new face number one: Julie of Can Soup Lover! Julie lives in Paris and writes her blog posts in both English and French--I like to read the English version and then skim over the French one too, and pretend like I can read it. ;) I love her Me in 3 post (isn't that a fun idea?) and her about page proves this girl has tons of personality (favorite line: "sometimes you just need a damn blog!"). I agree, Julie, I agree. :)

Julie

* * * * *

The next new face is the incredibly sweet Miss Christa of The Me and Mine Book. The thing that will stand out to you right away about Christa is not only her funny writing but her amazing love for her family and positive outlook on life. The Me and Mine Book is a story about life and the people Christa loves, and she makes it darn FUN to read, if you ask me. Learn more about the "me" part of the equation here and the "mine" part here. Enjoy!

Christa

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment