Monday 15 October 2012

Where do you keep your vacuum cleaner and how often do you use it?

I like to have easy access to our vacuum cleaners so they are currently kept in the office/gym. However, this is their temporary home for them and I am hoping to find a more permanent one where they will be just as accessible.


Where do you keep your vacuum cleaner and how often do you use it?

I use the hand held one daily, which is why easy access is very important to me. The full size one I use ever other day or so, but I never move it. I use a swishy type mop to dust our timber floors but vacuum the cloth with a full size vacuum cleaner as soon as it gets a bit dusty. So once again, I like it to be permanently plugged in and ready to go.

I've considered keeping them in the pantry since we have power points in there but am thinking it's probably not a good idea to have dust blowing out of the vacuum where food is kept (packaged but still).

Originally the plan was to keep them in them in the laundry... But the floor to ceiling cabinet doesn't have any power points in it *CRY* and it might not be big enough for the full size one anyway :(

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)



B

No comments:

Post a Comment