Friday 2 March 2012

Friday Features

Friday is here, Friday is here!  I have a feeling it’s going to be a GOOD weekend.  I’ve mapped out some Pinterest recipes to try, bought all the ingredients for cupcakes, downloaded the new episode of The Walking Dead (apparently Matthew and I bond best over brutality and gore), and I just discovered two free movie passes in my wallet that I’d forgotten all about. Gotta love it when that happens.  But since I have some chores to complete before that awesome aforementioned weekend can begin, I’m going to send you over to a few of my sweet sponsors.  Go say hello!

* * * * *

First up we have my girl Fran and her lovely blog Being Fran(k).  I knew she and I were kindred spirits after her very first email complete with bullet-pointed info and her profession of devotion to my #1 love, Harry Potter.  The deal was sealed after her second email, which happened to have the subject line “Just then Neville caused a slight diversion by turning into a large canary.” Girlfriend knows how to catch my eye (and my heart), that’s for sure. But anyway, besides being witty and hilarious, Fran is also a flight attendant, which means WE get to benefit from all the awesome stories of her travels.  To borrow words from her about page, “this blog is a cocktail of travel tips, disasters, city guides, and world-romping. COME FLY WITH ME!”

fran (1)Blog | Twitter

* * * * *

Next meet Meagan and Garrett, + One!  This has got to be one of the most adorable little families I’ve ever seen, and I’ve loved getting a peek into their lives via Meagan’s sweet blog.  Meagan and Garrett have a cute little guy named Rowan, who makes a few star appearances here and there, but besides blogging about her life and family, Meagan also includes some recipes, home reno projects, and plenty of really sweet pictures! 

MeaganBlog

* * * * *

And last but not least is Besos, by Bri, a blog about Bri’s journey as a single girl working at NASCAR in Florida (though she hails from Texas, holla!).  Bri is the cute and funny girl next door, and she invites you to follow along as she blogs all about her career, love life, friendships, family, and travel!  (I was especially amused by her post about boyfriends past!)

Bri Blog | Twitter

* * * * *

See you on Sunday for Best of Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment