Tuesday 27 March 2012

Stepping stone walkway and boxed hedges - PART 2

Thank you lovely ladies for your comments and suggestions in my previous post. I've drawn up a couple of your suggestions (the first one is Laura's and Letitia's and the second one is Ash's). Thank you ladies!!!

So the options are:
  • Make the LHS hedge shorter and in line with the one on the RHS - at first I didn't really like this idea because I wanted to maximise the greenery/grass area at the front of the house. The driveway and path around the house will be exposed aggregate and we already have a lot of concrete around the house... But I do like the symmetry with this option :)
  • Extend the hedge on the LHS by running it along the front of the house - I like that there would be a lot of greenery, but would it be too much greenery? Especially since it wouldn't leave us with much grass?
What do you think?

Please excuse the crooked lines in my drawings...


Make the LHS hedge shorter and in line with the one on the RHS


Extend the hedge on the LHS by running it along the front of the house


B

No comments:

Post a Comment