Thursday 1 March 2012

Leopard, Burnt orange, and Blue

Feb 29 305-1

Feb 29 269-1 Feb 29 241-1 Feb 29 314-1 
{ Dress: Forever21 (recent, but couldn’t find the same one online), Jacket: Loft (past season), Shoes: c/o Blowfish, Necklace and bracelet: Madewell, Ring: Premier Designs }

It’s totally creeping me out that my right foot looks all weird and veiny in that picture above.  Bet you wouldn’t have even noticed if I hadn’t mentioned it, but I just wanted to know that you know that I know.  The veiny foot is creepy.

Anyway.  I think I’m going to do it, y’all.  Shop only my closet for the month of March.  I thought about doing Kendi’s 30 for 30 challenge, but that seems a little bit too much like math.  And commitment.  So I’ve decided to give myself a $100 clothing and accessories spending budget for the entire month of March, to be used only in case of extreme emergency.  Feel free to join me in this endeavor, and we can be sad together. 

Also, have you seen all the super cute new shoes over at Blowfish? Those of you have some discretionary income, that is.  ;P

Happy Thursday, and happy first of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment