Friday 17 May 2013

A favorite photo

Day 17 - an easy one! A favorite photo of yourself and why.


This photo was taken by my mother-in-law while we were getting ready for my bridal portraits back in 2010. It's actually completely candid... I'm not sure what I was looking at, but I was touching up the curls in my hair or something, and she snapped while I wasn't paying attention. There's just something about a perfectly candid moment, particularly when you have THAT TAN. Gah, I miss those days. Also, my hair and makeup had just been professionally done, I was wearing my wedding dress (yes, I promise I'm not naked here), and I just felt pretty and happy and hopeful. It's always been one of my favorite shots of myself.

Link up your favorite photos below today's featured sponsors... :)

* * * * *
Adorable Ash is the brains behind House of Glass, a lifestyle blog based in sunny Southern California. Ashley is one of those girls who bubbles over with personality (you can recognize a comment from her a mile away!), and she's such an inspiration to lead a healthy lifestyle. She shares great vegetarian recipes here, and I'm thrilled she's participating in the May Challenge right now - lots of great recent posts to help you get to know her. Also, just for kicks, go check out her and Justin's engagement photos. How stunning are they?



* * * * *

Meet Kimberly, the mastermind behind Small Moments Custom Invitations. Kimberly's graphic design business is based in Michigan, and she creates every type and style of cards and invitations you can imagine, from baby announcements to bridal shower invites to wedding invites to birthday invites and, seriously, everything in between! Check out her amazing portfolio of work here, and contact her for custom design work at kimberly@smallmoments.net.  



HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment