Friday 10 May 2013

Buffet and some progress

Firstly, we've had some teeny tiny door painting progress, and the cabinet maker has finally installed the pantry door handle. Here are the glass doors MrB painted and installed the door handles on.

Kitchen to foyer door, sitting room doors, and the kitchen to foyer door again with the new pantry door handle in view :) - our pantry is under the staircase.
And this is my lame attempt at styling the buffet *shy*. I desperately need your help with this one. Any generic or specific product recommendation you've got I'd love to hear from you. If I was go go ahead with either of the two sets of frames I would paint them black and obviously change the prints. What do you think?




And finally, I mentioned in my previous post that the wall above is one where the portable gas heater point is. Although we haven't yet purchased the heater, the plan is for it to be against this wall for the colder winter months. Also, MrB isn't overly keen on the buffet along this wall ... he things it looks strange being next to the dining table. What do you think? Below are some photos of how fits in with the large open living space we are working with.



B

No comments:

Post a Comment