Friday 17 May 2013

Feature Friday: Teal & Lime

Today I am featuring the home of blogger and Interior Designer Jackie from the blog, Teal & Lime. Here is what she says she loves most about here home: 

"What I love most about my home is that we have taken the time to make it ours.  In a neighborhood of cookie-cutter builder homes all painted the same color inside, it was important to us to make our home unique.  With a lot of paint, some DIY projects, and our current basement finishing project we are well on our way.

In the long, cold Minnesota winters we spend all our time inside.  I love that our house is light-filled with lots of windows, spacious and open plan in the living areas, and yet it is cozy and inviting.  We just love being in our home.  With that said, we have gorgeous summers, so we have added a large deck that we dine on all summer and a play set for the boys to soak up the sun while they can get it." 

Enjoy! 

L I V I N G   R O O M





You can read more about this room here


K I T C H E N




Reads more about this room here

L A U N D R Y   R O O M 



Read more about this room here

D I N I N G   R O O M




You can read more about this space here

N U R S E R Y 



You can read more about this room here

S T U D I O





You can read more about this room here

 Thanks so much to Jackie for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog and portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment